WELLS, Tyler Jordan Richard passed away peacefully on April 3/07 at Fraser Canyon Hospital surrounded by his loved ones.
Tyler was born May 19/93 at Fraser Canyon Hospital. He was predeceased by his great grandfather Richard “Richie” Wells. He is survived by his grandmother Roberta Wells, his Mom Ricki Gancer, his brother Gabriel, his sister Jennifer, his auntie Robin (Donavon & Kylie) Wells, his uncle Richard Wells, and his great grandmother June Wells. He is also survived by numerous aunts, uncles, cousins and many many friends.
Tyler enjoyed riding his bike, playing video games, swimming, listening to loud music (rap crap), being with his family, hanging out with his friends, BBQ’ing and getting into trouble.
A Celebration of Tyler’s Life will be held on Friday, April 13/07 at 11:00 am at the Royal Canadian Legion.
In lieu of flowers, a donation can be made in Tyler’s memory to one of the following: Fraser Canyon Hospice Society, the Cancer Society ( Cops for Cancer) or Children’s Hospital.
Thank you to:
– Dr. Kehler for allowing us to bring Tyler home and even though retired stayed till the end.
– The awesome nurses and other medical staff for the excellent care of Tyler. It was done with great love and compassion.
– The Hospital kitchen staff who made all those special meals for Tyler.
– Marla, Deena, and all the other Fraser Canyon Hospital staff for being there when needed.
– The Hospice Society for being there.
– All the supportive friends and family, too numerous to mention, who were always there with a hug, a shoulder, food, laughter and tears.
– A special Thank You goes out to Bronwyn Punch, Tyler’s massage therapist who has become a dear friend. You made Tyler’s painful journey more comfortable through your touch, words and special gifts.