1. Wind warning ends for Metro Vancouver after thousands lose power
More than 34,000 BC Hydro customers in the Lower Mainland and on the Sunshine Coast were in the dark Sunday morning. See more >
Wow wow wow wow wind continuing, as seen from my backyard in #MapleRidge – @bchydro says more than 65,000 homes in Lower Mainland & Vancouver Island are without power @BlackPressMedia pic.twitter.com/mivedoSN9t
— Ashley Wadhwani (@ashwadhwani) January 21, 2018
2. Thousands join women’s marches across B.C.
Saturday marked one year since the first Women’s March on Washington and U.S. President Donald Trump’s first year in office. See more >
— Brent Dawes (@brentdawes) January 20, 2018
3. Elderly woman found wandering in Surrey reunited with family
RCMP had asked the public to help identify a South Asian woman who was not able to communicate with officers. See more >
4. Classic pickup hits barrier along Lougheed Highway
The vehicle struck the barrier in the westbound lanes in Maple Ridge. See more >
5. B.C. expert weighs in on why kids are eating Tide pods for fun
Why are kids taking part in something so risky? See more >
What should Tide PODs be used for? DOING LAUNDRY. Nothing else.
— Tide (@tide) January 12, 2018